Seventh Chakra: Crown Chakra
Mantra: I am connected to my higher power ~ I am divinely guided and inspired ~ I am one with the Universe.
Your crown chakra, or seventh chakra, is your access to a higher state of consciousness. When your crown chakra is open you are deeply connected to your higher power. When it’s blocked you can experience feelings of being lost and on your own. Time to explore our last chakra ...
Location: Your crown chakra (or seventh chakra) is located on the very top of your head.
Color: White or deep purple
Key Characteristics of the crown chakra are:
* Awareness of a higher wisdom and what is sacred
* Realization, liberation from limiting patterns
* Ecstasy, bliss
Signs your crown chakra is not balanced:
* Being disconnected from spirit
* Cynicism towards what is sacred
* Disconnection with the physical body, earthly matters or other chakras
* Closed mindedness
* Depression/mental fog
* Chronic fatigue
* Neurological or endocrine disorders
* Sense of entitlement
Ways to balance your crown chakra:
* The most powerful way is through meditation because that directly connects you to spirit
* Spend time in silence
* Eat earthly foods that nourish your body such as fruits that have been dried in the sun, herbs picked from the earth and juices made from fresh fruits and veggies.
* Do a healthy cleanse to nourish and honor your temple
* Slow yoga practice
* Surround yourself with indigo
* Use scents like Jasmine, Rose, and Lavender
* Seek out Reiki healing
* Spend time in sunlight